Acting, Corporate & Social Media Headshots
What is a headshot?
Whether it’s for business or if you are a creative or performer, essentially, it’s an image of your head and shoulders, shot close up, to show you at your best. The industry standard is for them to be in 8×10″ portrait format and for actors, that’s certainly a requirement for Spotlight. For business though, landscape images are becoming more and more popular. Beyond that, I like the process to be as creative and as individual as you are. What matters is that it reflects you.
Predominantly we do headshots for actors and art-performers. However, corporate & Professional portraits for use on websites like Linkedin have become essential now. We’re also happy to shoot them for use on dating websites and Social Media too.
If you’re either a professional actor, a student or an aspiring actor, you will know that your headshot is one of the most vital tools to make your mark in the industry. If you want Casting Directors to notice you or you’re looking for an agent you need a shot that stands out. The key ingredient to a great image is that it has to look like you, but on your very best day.
A successful portrait should say what you want agents, managers and casting directors to know about you. We’re focused on making sure that your shot says what you need it to say and shows you, as you want to be seen.
We want you to feel as relaxed as possible when we shoot because we want your photographs to look as natural as possible. Headshots can be taken in the studio or outdoors. We can shoot them in our studio in Pontefract, only a stones throw from Leeds, or in an outdoor location of your choice. Even both if you like. That way we can create a few different looks for you. Our package includes one change of outfit. If you’d like more looks, a second session is half-price when booked at the same time.
Headshot Packages and Prices
The standard headshot package is the same for both actors and corporate / professional usage.
- 90 minute session, up to 150 photos taken.
- Headshot, Half length and Full length body shots (if required) in Colour and Black & White.
- One Clothing Change (2 different looks) per session. If you book a 2nd session for more looks, it’s half price*.
- 2 digitally retouched (airbrushed) images of your choice in Colour and Black & White.
- Additional images can be retouched at a cost of £20
- Outside natural light images or studio shots
- Online private gallery with all images taken emailed to you at the end of the next working day.
- Copyright License provided to allow you to use all of the images for self promotion in any media.
- Fast image editing turnaround time.
- All headshots provided in full high resolution, print quality.
- Package Price: £150.00